- Modbus Translator
- Resides on NetX RSBus
- Simple 3-Wire Daisy Chain Connection to RSBus
- Compatible with X-Series Thermostats Only'
- Rated Voltage: 20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal
- RSBus Terminations: RS1 - Data, RS+V – Power, RS2 – Return
- Modbus Terminations: A - Modbus (+), B - Modbus (-)
- Dimensions: 3.6”H x 2.0”W x 1.2”D (90.4mm x 51mm x 30mm
The Network Thermostat NT-485 is a simple to install Modbus translator for connecting X-Series thermostats to any Modbus system, regardless of the manufacturer. The translator connects via the 3-wire NetX RSBus remote sensor network and works with X-Series thermostats.
The NT-485 address is configurable from the front panel of the thermostat.
The unit can act as a bridge between the X-Series thermostats and any system using Modbus, including VAV/VVT controllers, BAS systems, and Industrial Automation systems.