Net/X™ network thermostats allow full control and feedback of all functions and temperature readings on the thermostat. Besides their world class functionality, the Net/X™ thermostat has a low profile, award winning design that blends well with any decor.
The Net/X™ communicating thermostats are available in four (4) different platforms with 18 different models in order to meet the needs of various types customer needs in the marketplace. All thermostats are manufactured in accordance with ISO9000 standards. The thermostats were designed with today's interiors in mind. These solid state electronic thermostats use state-of-the-art surface mount manufacturing technology incorporated into an extremely low profile.
All versions include the following standard features:
- Heating and Cooling Automatic Changeover
- Full Thermostat control, including buttons for Mode, Fan, Setpoint Adjustment, Outdoor Temperature and Occupied/Unoccupied
- Built-in fan selector switch, short cycle protection, electronic calibration
- Selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- No battery is required, and setpoint data and mode of operation is retained following power outages of any duration.
- Most thermostat models can have multiple remote indoor sensors and one or more alternate sensors such as outdoor, humidity, and up to three (3) auxiliary temperature sensors.
Most models include the Remote Sensor Bus, allowing the connection of additional items such as an outdoor sensor or a supply air sensor, and up to six remote indoor sensors or a return air duct sensors, plus other auxiliary sensors.