Wi-Fi Event Programmable Thermostat
Replaced by → NetX X5-WIFI
- Integrated Web Browser with Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) Communications
- PC, Mac, Tablet & Smart Phone Connectivity
- Automatic Heat <-> Cool Changeover
- 7-Day Programmable, with up to Four (4) Schedules per Day
- Selectable Smart Schedule Recovery™ allows system to achieve desired setpoint at the beginning of the schedule
- Vacation Scheduling with calendar-based operational return, including Start Now and Start Later Functions
- Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Programmable Fan, with Auto, On and Recirculation Functions
- Integrated Weather Forecasts and Current Conditions
- Internet-Based Outdoor Temperature (allows Heat Pump balance point use without the need for a real remote sensor)
- Keyboard Lockout Feature for commercial applications, includes adjustable override from 0 hrs to 24 hrs
- Selectable +/- 3 Degrees F or +/- 5 Degrees F adjustment during override
- Dual Email & Text Message Alerting Features for User and Service Contractor
- Random Restart on Power Up™ Randomly Staggers restart of HVAC System After a Power Outage to Minimize Peak In-Rush Current for a Facility
- Efficient Equipment Restart™ Randomizes Equipment Starts to Minimize Multiple Units Turning on Simultaneously When There Are Several RP32-WIFI Thermostats at the Location
Rated Voltage: 20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal
Rated A.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
Rated D.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
Control Range: Heating: 38 to 88°F in 1° steps (6 to 30°C in 1° steps)
Cooling: 60 to 108°F in 1° steps (16 to 40°C in 1° steps)
Sensing Range: 20 to 124°F (0 to 48°C)
Control Accuracy: +/-1°F @ 68°F (0.5°C @ 20°C)
Minimum Heat/Cool Deadband: 2°F (1°C)
Wireless: 802.11 b/g radio. FCC certified.
Dimensions: 4.5”H x 4”W x 1”D (114mm x 102mm x 26mm)
Thermostat LEDs: Red – Emergency Heat, Yellow – Inefficient Equipment Run, Green – Change Filter
Equipment Terminations: R-24V switching voltage, W1-Heat1 or aux/emer Heat, G-Fan, Y1-Compressor1, Y2-Compressor2, O/W2- Heat2 or Rev. Valve in Cooling, B-Rev. Valve in Heating
Power Terminations: 24V-remote power (not used), 24V(c)-power common (from HVAC equipment)
Thermostat Communications: (to WiFi backplate) X1-communications, X2 (not used)
2-Heat/2-Cool for Conventional Gas, Electric, Oil, and Radiant HVAC systems
3-Heat/2-Cool for Heat Pump HVAC systems, including Dual Fuel systems
Integrated Web Server with Email/Text Message Alerting
Flexible 7-Day 4-Events/Day Scheduling
Powerful Event Scheduling - 40 Special Events & 40 Calendar Events
Proudly Made in the USA. The RP32E-WIFI thermostat is programmable communicating thermostat with connectivity utilizing Wi-Fi 802.11b/g wireless technology. In conventional mode, this Wi-FI thermostat can control up to two (2) stages of air conditioning and up to two (2) stages of heating. In heat pump mode, the thermostat can control up to two (2) stages of air conditioning and up to three (3) stages of heat, including auxiliary heat and emergency heat, with electric or gas (dual fuel). This 'E' version includes 'Event Scheduling' allowing for up to 40 special 1-time events and 40 calendar schedules. Integrated Weather gives full 7-day forecasting and heat pump balance point control without the need for an outdoor sensor. The unit will work for the vast majority of the HVAC units in the marketplace.
The RP32E-WIFI thermostat is a great solution where Event Scheduling is needed in the thermostat (programmable) without the need for remote sensing.